Monday, October 15, 2007

The Puzzle

o.k question for those who watched the Bachelor what happen`d to Hillary in the previews for next week i`m hoping for a answer from Michelle and Ryan. all`s well at home in Utah. the weather has super only thing that would be better is if we were in adventure land or tomorrow land. Mile sis busy working and Kris is working for Coca Cola and Kim is still working for the School District and i work two day`s at the Bakery and five day`s at the School District. plus take care of my Dad. so i don`t get a chance to blog often.

1 comment:

rymiembeal said...

That is what I want to know! I am so sad - they said she is leaving the show, but I was sure she would make it to the last two! I guess we all have to wait until Monday! I'm glad that you blog when you can! It is nice to hear about the family. We miss you guys!
Michelle